Dec 5, 2009

Just some things you might need to know...

Hello world and all that's happening!

So, I thought I might do this post 'cause there's a few things I wanted to sort out:

*So, Jackie's next book, Brag Brag Brag, will have it's first chapter up hopefully soon. I'm still writing like crazy for the first chapter.

*I will still write on this blog, but I thought I could use some "how-to's" on writing. Just so I can write more often.

*I got the first book (Dancing in the Rain) printed, but it needs editing like nuts. I decided not to use Blog2Print, because it wasn't exactly what I expected.

*I'm hoping to give this log a make-over...period. Not just for Christmas, but just period.

I guess that's all. God Bless!

Luv,
Rachel.T <3

1 comment:

  1. Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume.

    ReplyDelete